Open & Accountable Local Government
The Council endeavours to make all its documentation available to the public where possible. Please contact the Clerk to Wigton Town Council if you have any queries or require any information.
The Town Council’s Standing Orders govern the way its meetings are run.
Annual Audit Return 2019/20
Annual Audit Return 2018/19
We are committed to being open and transparent, providing non-sensitive data to the public in an accessible and reusable format. This information includes data that we are required to disclose under the Local Government Transparency Code, which we will update on a monthly basis
Our Structure WIGTON TOWN COUNCIL STAFFING STRUCTURE
Pay multiplier : Wigton Town Council Pay Multiple
Trade union facility time and spending :N/A
Property & Assets
- Payments 2021-22 (To Date)
- Payments 2020-21
- Supplier Payments over £500 (2017/18 and 2018/19)
- Grants & Donations 2020-2021
- Grants prior to March 2020 Grants
- Invitations to Tender, Purchase Orders & Contracts (exceeding £5000)Contracts and Tenders